A UCL scolarship to study at the nursing, teacher education, social education, social work, and public administration programmes is available to highly qualified students from outside EU/EAA countries and Switzerland.
Scholarship available for 5 programmes
Currently, it is possible for highly qualified students, who are not from EU/EAA countries or Switzerland, to apply for a scholarship.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (30 ECTS) at one of the following programmes in UCL:
- The Nursing programme
- The Teacher Education programme
- The Social Education programme
- The Social Work programme
- The Public Administration programme
Additionally you will receive approximately 7.000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Depending on your nationality, you will have to pay Danish tax. UCL will provide more information, if you are selected for a scholarship.
How the Scholarship works
At the Department of Nursing, you combine the English module Nurse Education and Communication (15 ECTS) with a clinical placement (15 ECTS) at a Danish health-care facility for a total duration of 4 months.
Clinical placement appropriate for your studies will provide you with insights into the Danish health-care system.
At the Departments of Teacher Education, Social Education, Social Work or Public Administration, scholarships are ONLY possible, if you apply for one or two of the following courses, (adding courses together for about 30 ECTS):
- 21 Century Skills (3 September-19 October 2018, in Odense – 10 ECTS )
- Increasing Welfare through User Involvement (29 October 2018-29 January 2019, in Odense – 15 ECTS)
- Learning Horizons in Outdoor Learning Environments (27 August – 12 October 2018, in Jelling – 10 ECTS)
- Cultural Heritage and National Identities (22 October-14 December 2018, in Jelling – 10-20 ECTS)