As an exchange student you will be working with highly advanced systems in radiography, and it you will be able choose a clinical placement in a private clinic or in a public radiology department.
The Department of Radiography at UCL offers clinical placements within the Region of Southern Denmark.
On a clinical placement in Denmark you will be a part of a multidisciplinary team aiming to offer the patient the best possible care. You will gain knowledge and insight within your own professional group, but also in other specialist areas.
At every clinical department, the aim is to give students the opportunity to evolve from observer to independent practitioner.
At the radiology department you will be linked with a clinical supervisor. The role of the clinical supervisor is to draw up a detailed individual plan together with the student, in order to achieve the qualifications described in the learning agreement. Every exchange student is paired with a radiographer trained to supervise students in the examining room on a daily basis.
- Odense University Hospital (Svendborg, Nyborg, Odense)
- Sydvestjysk Hospital (Esbjerg, Grindsted)
- Sønderjyske Hospital (Sønderborg, Aabenraa, Haderslev)
- Hospital Lillebælt (Vejle, Give og Middelfart)
- Thava Imaging, Middelfart
- Regionshospitalet Horsens and Brædstrup
- Hospital Lillebælt (Kolding, Fredericia)
Do not hesitate to contact the programme’s international coordinator to learn more about clinical placements under this programme.